I am the founder and CEO of Mortar, a technology platform transforming real estate, housing and the built environment. Mortar enables the delivery of products and services that improve engagement, inclusion and accessibility through the analysis of data, application of intelligence, and user-led design.
Read about why I founded Mortar here.
Some of my current work includes:
- delivering the GLA and Mayor of London's Dementia Friendly Venues Charter
- building the first Cultural Referral Pathway with public health and the Borough of Hackney
- creating the Local Gov Digital Inclusion Triage Toolkit with the Borough of Havering
- delivering accessible signposting for Clarion Housing and Holloway Neighbourhood Group
- providing platforms for the creation of local business networks and distributing finance